Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cupcake success, but where's my camera?!

Well my friends, the big day has come and gone and the cupcake-ing was a big success! I made a groom's cake and 24 cupcakes, and the wedding cake and 96 cupcakes for that... and I have lots of great pics in my camera, which is nowhere to be found after all the mayhem this weekend!!! So until I can locate it, let me leave you with one pic of the finished wedding cake (which is what I know you want to see!) and a couple pics of the groom's cake and I will update later this week when I find my camera.

Love,
CaraCakes







2 comments:

evil cake lady said...

congratulations! all of your cakes (big and small) look wonderful! those autumn leaves turned out really nice. i hope you find your camera soon!

Just Plane Jayne said...

Delicious, delicious, delicious. I must admit, I think I ate five. Great job, cupcake queen!